We would love to hear from fellow enthusiasts, hobbyist and bloggers. But just before that, we recommend you take some time going through the following.
Authors may not respond to comments/emails/PMs with questions that,
- begin with, I have to do ABC project for XYZ course. We target a different kind of audience.
- are so poorly constructed that we can’t make sense at all.
- have no obvious reasons for not finding resource online.
- obviously involves us writing elaborate code for you.
- have unstructured code in in mail body. Please no excuses. There are dozens of ways to get it right! And yeah, I’m talking about about github’s gist and patebin.
If you are still here, then you probably didn’t fall in any of the above traps. You can be sure that someone will write back to you.
You could get touch with the authors by writing to their email. If this is not any post specific question you could write to admin@embedjournal@com>.